Bookkeeping with Barringtons
Check the health of your business at a glance
Like most people, you didn’t go into business to spend your time doing paperwork. You understand the importance of up-to-date financial information as well as the legal requirement of record keeping, but you just want to get on with doing what you do best. Running your business.
At Barringtons we understand your priorities, so we have made sure our services include specialist bookkeeping.
- We will create a bookkeeping package to suit you, tailored to match your business and your budget.
- You can choose between a fixed or hourly rate, and you can bolt on additional services such as Payroll and VAT returns.
- You remain compliant with HMRC and avoid penalty fines.
- Hand over all that tiresome paperwork to a professional bookkeeper and concentrate on making money.
First, you are legally required to maintain accurate records: all your invoices, bills, bank statements etc. relating to the business must be kept for 5 years. Failure to keep accurate records can lead to financial penalties from HMRC.
Just as importantly, you need to know how your business is doing financially. Is it making a profit, what your cash flow is like, who does the business owe money to and who owes you money?
Having up-to-date bookkeeping records allows you to see the health of your business at a glance!
- No employee costs such as holiday, sickness or maternity pay.
- No NI to pay.
- You don’t have to provide workspace, office furniture, computers or software.
- Bookkeeping costs are 100% tax deductible.
- Save on accountancy fees.
Meeting Compliance Deadlines
- Avoid penalties for you and your business.
- Avoid time-consuming inspections.
- Save your business from potential disaster.
- Know your returns are up-to-date at all times.
Our team will work in partnership with you to ensure that all compliance requirements are met. You will receive advance notice of pending submissions and once you have provided the information we need we will make accurate and timely returns on behalf of your business.
- Free up your time to get on with the day-to-day running of the business.
- Relieve yourself of the paperwork burden.
- Monitor cash flow so you avoid paying debts late and incurring fines.
To book a consultation or to find out more about our services, please fill out the online form on the contact us page for a callback.
A member of the team will arrange an appointment at a time that suits you.