Retail Stocktaking. Why Count it When we Can!
Barringtons stocktaking services provide unrivalled stock intelligence to retailers from High Street chains to sole traders. We have experience of retail stocktaking from convenience stores to fashion, and from electrical stores to pet shops and garden centres. Clients choose Barringtons because we don’t just count – we provide expert follow-up consultation on how to turn maximum profit from the numbers.
Benefits of using Barringtons
- Friendly, highly trained and experienced stocktakers
- State-of-the-art handheld technology (tablets or barcode scanning)
- Same-day reporting
- Competitive prices
- Fantastic client feedback and testimonials
Our stocktakers physically verify the quantity and condition of your stock with hi-tech equipment that produces a line-by-line stocktake. We count and report every item, listing the quantity of each so you can take informed business decisions.
Professional retail stocktaking
Complete stocktaking for retail
- You receive accurate information for month-end reporting, or as part of a business transfer.
- As an external verification service our figures can highlight losses by matching stock to till receipts, and simply having external stocktakers on your premises can deter theft.
- Our retail inventory and audit technology provides instant reporting where possible, so we can discuss the results with you face to face on site.
We provide free phone consultations before the first count to ensure all parties are happy with the stocktaking plan.
After the stocktake you will receive a valuation certificate showing both the total stock figure and the split for VAT purposes detailing zero, reduced rate, and standard rate stock. A fully itemised breakdown will list commodity groupings relevant to your business.